Something Wicked This Way Comes to Black Creek Arts Council.
Black Creek Arts Council is eerily excited to present our first annual exhibit to coincide with our Second Annual Halloween Party.
CALL FOR ENTRIES:
Submit your original uncanny, sinister, ghostly, spectral, supernatural, otherworldly, mysterious, curious 2-D, 3-D and photographic original work to this juried exhibit. Amateur and professional artists age 18 and older are invited to enter.
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate “Something Wicked This Way Comes” as your subject line
Up to three entries allowed per artist.
Send 1-3 images each submission needs to include the following information:
Artist Name, Address, phone number, and email in the body of a PDF file or email (jpegs attached alone in an e-mail must not exceed 1.5MB in total in a single e-mail or we cannot open them).
Accepted entries must be properly protected and labeled as listed below.
1. Artists name
3. Media information
Any person in who lives, works or creates in the Pee Dee region may submit images for consideration. All work must be original, created by the person who enters that work.
• September 3rd : Submission Deadline
• September 5th :Notification of accepted entries listed on website and via email
• September 6, 10 -2pm, September 9, 1-5pm and September 10, 10-5pm: Drop off to gallery
• September 12th: exhibit on display with opening reception at 5:30 pm
• November 15th : last day for the exhibit
• November 19th : pick up work from BCAC
• December 13th : last day to pick up work from BCAC
• All 2-D art must be framed and wired for hanging, no saw tooth or clips. Size is not to exceed 36 x 36 including frame.
• 3-D art must be fully assembled and not exceed 18 H x 14 W x 7” D with base.
• Photography prints must be framed. The minimum print size of at least one dimension must be greater than 10 inches. Size not exceeding 36 X36 including frame.
USE OF IMAGES:
The gallery also reserves the right to use your name and images of your artwork for publicity purposes. Your entry into this exhibition constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
Exhibited work will be available for sale unless the artist designates it NFS (Not For Sale). The artist determines the price. BCAC retain a 30% commission on all sales. The balance will be presented to the artist after the show’s conclusion.