You don't have to be a yogalebrity to experience the SC Yoga & Healing Arts Festival like a star! With our VIP Experience, you'll enjoy an intimate kirtan session and vegan brunch with mimosas on the day after the festival, plus a variety of special benefits on the day of the festival.
What is Kirtan?
Kirtan is a call and response chanting (singing) method that incorporates the use of instruments and encourages ecstatic expression, such as clapping and dancing. Kirtan unifies the group on a spiritual level and ties us all together to the divine within ourselves as individuals and as a collective.
“Kirtan is singing over and over the many names of God and the Goddess, the multi-colored rainbow manifestations of the One. It is said that there is no difference between the name and that which is being named, and as the words roll off our lips in song, the Infinite is invoked, invited, made manifest in our hearts.” -Jai Uttal
Purchase Kirtan tickets and also receive benefits at the festival, including:
- Access to the VIP tent for a quiet place to meditate, or just relax in style with unlimited healthy snacks & beverages
- A limited edition Festival tank top
- Meet & Mingle with the festival teachers and presenters
About Jeffrey Cohen:
On the day Jeffrey was born, across the Atlantic, The Beatles were recording Across The Universe. And like The Beatles, he exemplifies a blend of love, music, mysticism, humor, poetry, irony, innovation, mischief, simplicity, and authenticity - all with a pop sensibility. Gratefully, he travels across the globe as a sought after presenter of yoga. Often outspoken, his compassionate and intuitive capacity to help people awaken and experiments in Truth have created a space around him where others are inspired to explore the mystery as well. He is at his best when he is teaching or spending time with his son Dove and wife, Andrea - and rocking out with his band, Jeffrey & the Joy Pilots.
- Co-creator of the “Natural Teacher” Yoga Teacher Training
- Former Teacher of the Jivamukti Yoga® Teacher Trainings 2011 - 2015
- Collaborations include projects with Sharon Gannon, David Life, Michael Franti, others
- Guest Faculty at Kripalu, Omega Institute, Art of Living Retreat Center
- Advance Certified Jivamukti® Teacher 800hr Jivamukti® Teacher
- Radio Show Host: The Yoga of Rock & Roll, Ohm Radio 96.3FM
- Singer/Songwriter, Recording Artist